Theater Assembly Program
Theater Assembly Programs are currently on hold due to COVID-19
EMWD provides a COMPLIMENTARY environmental assembly program for schools located within its service area.
Theater Assembly Program Details
- EMWD is pleased to cover all program costs. There is no cost to your school!
- Performances are 40 – 45 minutes each.
- Separate programs are offered for grades K-2 and 3-6, and middle school audiences.
- A minimum of 100 students is required for each performance; unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Scheduling is based on a first come, first served basis. Priority will be given to schools who have not previously received a performance.
- Performances must take place INDOORS.
- Performances will be scheduled based on the total number of students at your school.
These theater assembly programs address several Next Generation Science Standards, and align with the K-8 science curriculum by teaching students about:
- The journey of water;
- How water gets to our taps;
- The water cycle;
- Aquifers and watersheds;
- Solid, liquid and gas;
- How to prevent water pollution; and
- How to conserve water.
Schedule Your Assembly
Currently On Hold due to COVID-19