Drinking Water Service
EMWD provides drinking water service to retail customers located within the cities of Moreno Valley, Menifee, Murrieta and Temecula, and the unincorporated communities of Good Hope, Homeland, Lakeview, Mead Valley, Murrieta Hot Springs, Nuevo, Romoland, Valle Vista and Winchester.
EMWD delivers value to our customers and the communities we serve by providing safe, reliable, economical and environmentally sustainable water.
If you have questions about your water quality, please contact the Water Quality department Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at 951-928-3777, ext. 3327.
EMWD, in partnership with other local agencies, has installed water bottle fill stations at schools and popular community facilities throughout our service area. The fill stations are designed to provide local students and members of the community with access to safe and reliable tap water to refill personal, reusable bottles.
EMWD has partnered with Valley Wide Recreation & Park District, The Metropolitan Water District, County of Riverside, Mt. San Jacinto Community College, City of Moreno Valley, City of Menifee, Hemet Unified School District, Temecula Valley Unified School District, San Jacinto Unified School District, Moreno Valley Unified School District, Val Verde Unified School District, Menifee Union School District, Nuview Union School District, Romoland School District, Perris Union High School District, Perris Elementary School District, and Murrieta Valley Unified School District.
Wall-mounted or free-standing stations that are open to the public, are available at the following locations (see map below – indicated by a light blue marker):
- Brubaker Park in Hemet
- Butterfield Park in Winchester
- California Family Life Center
- DropZone Waterpark in Perris (2 stations)
- El Peterson Park in Menifee
- La Ladera Park in Menifee
- Marion V. Ashley Community Center in Menifee
- Menifee Gym
- Moreno Valley Community College (2 stations)
- Moreno Valley Conference & Recreation Center
- Moreno Valley Mall
- Moreno Valley Public Library
- Moreno Valley Senior Center
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College – Menifee Campus
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College – San Jacinto Campus (2 stations)
- Rancho Bella Vista Community Center and Parks in Murrieta (2 stations)
- Sheffield Park in Winchester
- Spencer’s Crossing Park in Murrieta
- Sun City Civic Association
- Western Science Center in Hemet (2 stations)
- Wheatfield Park in Menifee
- Winchester Community Center
Please note: School locations – indicated by a dark blue marker on the map below – are closed to the general public.
For more information regarding EMWD’s Water Bottle Fill Station Program, please contact the Public and Governmental Affairs department at 951-928-3777, ext. 4226.