24/7 Emergency Information
EMWD’s Integrated Operations Center (IOC) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency situations that involve mainline breaks, service line leaks, sewer blockages, sewer manhole problems, and more.
You can contact the IOC at 1-800-698-0400 or 951-928-3777 ext. 6265
- How to Report a Leak to EMWD - English
- How to Report a Leak to EMWD - Spanish
- How to Turn Off Water at the House - English
- How to Turn Off Water at the House - Spanish
- How to Turn Off Water at the Meter - English
- How to Turn Off Water at the Meter - Spanish
- How to Check Your Water Pressure - English
- How to Check Your Water Pressure - Spanish
- EMWD Claims Form
- Read more
Billing and Account Management
To hear your account balance and due date over the phone, please use EMWD’s Pay-by-Phone system by calling 951-383-6055.
EMWD’s Customer Service department is available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Rates And Fees
Download the Consolidated Schedule of Rates, Fees and Charges or click the read more link below for more information on rates and fees.
Water Budgets and Tiered Rates
Your water budget is personalized to your home and family. Tiered water rates reward customers who use water efficiently, and discourages water waste.