Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Report Water Waste


Report Water Waste
Help Us Reduce Water Waste!

Man washing his driveway.If you spot water usage abuse, EMWD encourages you to submit a Water Waste Form. (Español)

When reporting water waste please provide as much detail as possible, such as:

  • Water waste location
  • The type of water waste occurring
  • Description of water waste (i.e. runoff from sprinklers, water running down gutter, etc.)
  • Upload a photo of the water waste observed (Optional)

Water usage abuse reports may be submitted via the following methods:

  1. EMWD’s Online Water Waste Form (Español)
  2. Call EMWD’s Conservation department at 951-928-3777, ext. 3306

Please complete the form below to let us know where water waste is occurring. We appreciate your help in saving precious water resources.

Report Water Waste Abuse (Español)