Located in southwest Riverside County, EMWD is the water, wastewater service and recycled water provider to more than 825,000 people living and working within a 555-square mile service area. It is California’s sixth-largest retail water agency.
- 2,476 miles of water transmission and distribution pipeline
- 1,819 miles of wastewater collection pipeline
- 86 active water pumping plants
- 4 operating regional water reclamation facilities (RWRF)
- 2 potable (drinking) water filtration plants
- 3 groundwater brackish desalination (reverse osmosis) plants
Headquartered in Perris, California, employees enjoy a rural atmosphere. Its location permits easy access to large metropolitan areas, as well as the beach, mountains and deserts for recreation.
Do you need special accommodations?
If you require special accommodations during any phase of the employment selection process, please call 951-928-3777, ext. 4377.