EMWD is dedicated to superior customer service and effective communication and accountability. Annual Reports, monthly bill messages and timely bill inserts are part of EMWD’s multi-pronged approach.
Special and timely inserts are included in customer billing statements.
- December 2018 - eBill Promo & Holiday Closures
- November 2018 - eBill Promo & Holiday Closures
- August 2018 - eBill Promo & CII Reminder
- June 2018 - Water Tax & Tap Into
- April 2018 - Water Conservation Festival & Landscape Contest
- February 2018 - SewerSmart & Poster Contest Voting
- September/October 2017 - Open House & eBill/Pay-by-Phone System Upgrades
- June 2017 - Choose Tap Water and Conservation Corner
- Feb/Mar 2017 - CA WaterFix and Water Saving Garden Friendly events
- October 2016 - CA WaterFix and Drought
- June 2016 - Drought Update and Customer Service Info
- April 2016 - Customer Communications and Lanscape Contest
- March 2016 - Water Saving Garden Friendly Plant Sales
- Multi-Family Residential Toilet Rebate (English & Spanish)
- A Better Solution to a Statewide Water Tax
- Your water district, your bill, your dedicated phone number!
- August is National Water Quality Month. Here's what you can do to help EMWD protect your water supply!
- Fall is here! Reduce your outdoor watering. Imagine a Day Without Water on October 23, 2019.
- Keep your system reliable. Only flush the three P's, please: pee, poop and (toilet) paper! Be sure to check out the 2019 CCR.
- Show the region that being water-wise can be beautiful visit InlandEmpireLandscapeContest.com. EMWD presents... Did you Know?
- August 2020 Insert
- October 2020 Bill Insert
- December 2020 Bill Insert
- June 2021 Bill Insert
- August 2021 Bill Insert EMWD
- August 2021 Bill Insert Landscapes for Living Residential
- October 2021 Bill Insert
- December 2021 Bill Insert
- February 2022 Bill Insert
- April 2022 Bill Insert
- June 2022 Bill Insert
- Read more
Bill messages are printed at the bottom of billing statements each month.
Did you know that EMWD has resources to help you use water wisely? By signing up for a free in-home evaluation, our experts can help you learn what small changes you can make to become more efficient with your water use. Please visit https://www.emwd.org/post/free-home-water-consultation to schedule your FREE evaluation today.
EMWD customers this month will receive a Proposition 218 notice in the mail as part of our 2024-2025 rate-setting process. EMWD has taken significant steps to minimize the impact of inflation and rate increases to our customers. A public hearing will be held during EMWD’s Board Meeting on June 21, 2023, to finalize the rate-setting process. For more information, please visit: https://www.emwd.org/post/proposed-rates-and-fees-2024-and-2025.
One of the easiest ways to save water and beautify your home is to replace your thirsty lawn with water efficient landscaping. EMWD customers can receive up to $3 per square foot through our rebate programs to help transform your landscape. Be sure to visit www.emwd.org/waterwise-programs-and-rebates to learn more and start your application today!
Did you know EMWD has resources to help you never have to shut off your irrigation timer again when it rains? Sign up for a FREE weather-based irrigation controller, which will automatically adjust watering times based on each day’s weather and shut off when it rains. Please visit www.landscapesforliving.emwd.org to learn more and apply for yours today!
While early-season storms have helped water supply conditions, California is still in a drought and we must continue to use water efficiently. Remaining within your water budget is key to doing your part. Be sure to check out myaccount.emwd.org to view our resources to help you understand your water use so that you can save water and money.
Shorter days, colder nights and more moisture means your landscape needs less water in the winter months Take advantage of the weather by preparing your yard for winter outdoor watering. A weather-based irrigation controller (aka smart controller) from EMWD is a great way to ensure you’re using less water in the winter months. Visit landscapesforliving.emwd.org to sign up for our free smart controller program today.