EMWD, in partnership with other local agencies, has installed water bottle fill stations at schools and popular community facilities throughout our service area. The fill stations are designed to provide local students and members of the community with access to safe and reliable tap water to refill personal, reusable bottles.
EMWD has partnered with Valley Wide Recreation & Park District, The Metropolitan Water District, County of Riverside, Mt. San Jacinto Community College, City of Moreno Valley, City of Menifee, Hemet Unified School District, Temecula Valley Unified School District, San Jacinto Unified School District, Moreno Valley Unified School District, Val Verde Unified School District, Menifee Union School District, Nuview Union School District, Romoland School District, Perris Union High School District, Perris Elementary School District, and Murrieta Valley Unified School District.
Wall-mounted or free-standing stations are available at the following locations (see map below):
- Spencer’s Crossing Park in Murrieta
- Wheatfield Park in Menifee
- Western Science Center (2 stations) in Hemet
- DropZone Waterpark in Perris
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College – Menifee campus
- Mt. San Jacinto Community College - San Jacinto campus (2 stations)
- Moreno Valley Conference & Recreation Center
- Moreno Valley Public Library
- Rancho Bella Vista Community Center and Parks in Murrieta (2 stations)
- Winchester Community Center
- Marion V. Ashley Community Center in Menifee
- Menifee Gym
- El Peterson Park in Menifee
- La Ladera park in Menifee
- Sun City Civic Association
- California Family Life Center
Please note: School locations - indicated by a dark blue marker on the map below - are closed to the general public.
For more information on the water bottle fill stations, please contact EMWD at 951-928-3777 ext. 4226.