Temporary Hydrant Meter
A complete Submittal must include the following:
- Complete T-meter Application (below)
- Field Verification of Fire Hydrant to confirm availability for use
- GIS (Google) Map(s) with location of fire hydrant, and job
location (upload below)
- Cross streets must be visible
- Highlight job location
- Circle fire hydrant
- Incomplete submittals will be returned
Once the completed submittal is received it will be reviewed internally. For assistance with a new application or questions about submittals in process please contact Development Services by email at DSCoordinationGroup@emwd.org or phone (951) 928-3777, ext. 2081
Please note per EMWD Temporary Hydrant Meter use policy, the Applicant is responsible to ensure the requested location of the meter, backflow, and use of the meter will not create a threat to public safety or property. Including, but not limited to, impeding into sidewalks, walkways, and/or streets.
Notification of approval and instructions for payment will be sent via email. If the request is denied, reason(s) for denial will be sent via email.