Urban Water Management Plan
EMWD is located in one of the fastest growing regions in the nation, and with a growing population comes a growing demand for water. EMWD has a mission to provide safe and reliable fresh water, wastewater management services and recycled water to our community in an economic, efficient, and responsible manner, now and in the future.
To meet the needs of the growing population, EMWD has developed a plan to supply water using imported water, local groundwater and recycled water. In addition to supplying more water, EMWD encourages efficient water use through rebates for water saving devices, water efficient requirements for new development, a water budget based tiered rate structure, education and other conservation practices.
EMWD’s 2020 Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP) is an update to the 2015 UWMP and was prepared in response to Water Code Sections 10610 through 10656 of the Urban Water Management Planning Act. Included in the plan is detailed information about EMWD’s water demand, supply and reliability for the next 25 years.
2020 Final Urban Water Management Plan
- Appendix A: UWMP Checklist
- Appendix B: DWR Standardized Tables
- Appendix C: SB X7-7 Tables
- Appendix D: AWWA Water Audit
- Appendix E: Groundwater Management Plan – West San Jacinto Groundwater Basin
- Appendix F: Hemet/San Jacinto Groundwater Management Area Water Management Plan
- Appendix G: Stipulated Judgment
- Appendix H: Soboba Settlement Agreement
- Appendix I: Water Shortage Contingency Plan
- Appendix J: Notices of Preparation and Public Hearing
- Appendix K: Resolutions of Adoption
- Appendix L: Reduced Delta Reliance
- Errata Sheet for Minor Corrections to the 2020 UWMP