Hydration Station Van
Now Available for Events!
Hydration Station Van Booking Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Eastern Municipal Water District’s (EMWD) mobile Hydration Station Van. The Hydration Station Van provides high-quality, refreshing tap water and serves as an environmentally friendly and fun alternative to providing or selling bottled water at events. EMWD’s Hydration Station Van may be available to attend community events in EMWD’s service area. Community events must be free, open to the public and benefit all EMWD customers. Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis and subject to staff availability.
Booking Guidelines and Information:
- The Hydration Station Van provides water for drinking purposes only.
- Events must take place in EMWD’s service area (map link).
- Bookings are not guaranteed and are dependent on the Hydration Station Van and staff availability.
- The event must have a minimum expected attendance of 600 people.
- The event must be a minimum of four hours in duration, a maximum of six hours. If your event is going to run for more than one day, please contact EMWD to discuss.
- Events must be non-profit community events open to the public.
- The set-up site must be accessible by a paved roadway or hard surface capable of supporting the weight of the vehicle and with adequate height clearance of 12 feet or greater.
- The set-up site must be a minimum of 35 feet by 20 feet to serve water to customers.
- Access to the set-up site must be provided a minimum of 1 hour prior to the event.
- The Hydration Station requires unrestricted entry/exit access and cannot be immediately surrounded or otherwise obstructed to allow sufficient set-up space and uninhibited exiting in the event of an emergency.
- No advertising, or commercial material, is to be placed on, or attached to, the Hydration Station Van.
- The event operator will be liable for any damage caused to the Hydration Station Van while located at the event.
- Event organizers should publicize that attendees can bring reusable water bottles.
- Bottle water should not be sold or given out at events where that the Hydration Station Van is present.
Please note, in the event of an emergency, the Hydration Station Van may become unavailable at short notice or may be removed from the event prior to the event’s completion.
If you would like further information about booking the hydration station please call Allan Freetage 951-928-3777 x4226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydration Station Van Request Form
If you are ready to book the hydration station van, please fill out the following information: