Commercial Programs & Rebates
EMWD encourages businesses and commercial properties to minimize unnecessary landscaping.
EWMD requires a separate water meter, and a formal water budget, for any commercial landscaping in excess of 3,000 square feet. The requirements are detailed in Article 6 – Water Conservation of the . You may also want to refer to the Riverside County Planning Department’s landscape review guidelines page with its list of recommended plants for Riverside County.
- NEW!!! Commercial and Multi-Family Drip Rebate Program
- FREE Deep Drip Watering Stakes
- Landscape Irrigation Survey
- Public Agency Landscape Program
- Water Savings Incentive Program
- Large Landscape Program
Have you had water usage in the Penalty Tiers 3 and/or 4? Are you wondering how you can possibly lower your water bill? Don’t have the upfront cash? In an effort to help avoid up-front and out-of-pocket expenses, EMWD is offering the following program to help:
- Voucher Program - EMWD will provide a voucher to qualifying customers in the amount of up to $2.00 for High Efficiency Nozzles and/or up to $35.00 per station for a Weather-Based Irrigation Controller. Products for this program must be on the qualifying lists located at socalwatersmart.com. Vouchers will be redeemable by the customer at participating irrigation supply stores. Tax and any equipment costs that exceed the approved voucher amount will be paid by the customer directly to the irrigation supply store. For more information, please contact us at (951) 928-3777, extension 3322.