Eastern Municipal Water District is excited to launch its new e-procurement system, Bonfire Interactive, a fully automated web-based vendor registration and bid management system.
All formal District solicitations will be conducted through the new online system hosted by Bonfire Interactive.
8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
Phone: (951) 928-3777 x4521
FAX: (951) 928-6190
Bonfire Interactive provides the following key features and benefits free of charge so that vendors may:
- Create and maintain a self-managed online vendor account
- Search and download current solicitations, downloading documents such as attachments, addenda, and procurement results such as bid tabulations and awards
- Receive automatic email notifications for solicitations based on product/service categories selected by the vendor
- Receive automatic addenda notification(s)
- Ask questions about the solicitation and receive answers (Q&A)
- Submit bids with the click of a button through the platform right up until the bid deadline
If you have any difficulty registering online, please contact the Technical Support personnel by clicking the Help link or by contacting Bonfire Interactive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following registration completion, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, it may have been delivered to your junk e-mail file due to firewall settings.
For general questions please contact Myrna Vazquez at email@example.com or (951) 928-3777 ext. 4521. Please note, it is the vendor’s responsibility to keep all their contact and address information up to date.