Eastern Municipal Water District is excited to launch its new e-procurement system, BidsOnlineTM, a fully automated web-based vendor registration and bid management system.
In a phased approach, all formal District solicitations will be conducted through the new online system hosted by PlanetBids System (PB SystemTM).
8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
Phone: (951) 928-3777 x6232
FAX: (951) 928-6190
BidsOnlineTM provides the following key features and benefits free of charge so that vendors may:
- Maintain a self-managed online vendor profile
- Search and download current solicitation documents such as attachments, plan holders, addenda, and procurement results such as bid tabulations and awards
- Receive automatic email notifications for solicitations based on product/service categories selected by the vendor
- Receive automatic addenda notification(s) as a plan holder
- Ask questions about the solicitation and receive answers (Q&A) online
- Apply for consideration under the District’s Contractors Prequalification Program
- Register with the District for providing goods and services under emergency procedures
To access BidsOnlineTM, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or higher (free download) must be installed.
If you have any difficulty registering online or require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Technical Support personnel by clicking the Help link or by contacting PlanetBids at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also advisable that you include in your vendor profile the e-mail address for an alternate contact who will receive the District’s e-mail notifications. Following registration completion, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. You may wish to save or print this e-mail since it contains your username and password. If you do not receive this confirmation, it may have been delivered to your junk e-mail file due to firewall settings.
For general questions regarding BidsOnline please contact Elizabeth Grace at email@example.com or (951) 928-3777 ext. 6268. It is the vendor’s responsibility to keep all of their contact and address information up-to-date.