Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Unclaimed Monies


Pursuant to California Government Code 50052, I wish to file a claim for unclaimed funds published on the Eastern Municipal Water District’s website.


I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct and is being submitted to Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) to substantiate my claim to monies paid to EMWD.  I further certify that I have the authority and right to claim and receive payment of these monies and hereby release EMWD, its Board members, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents from all liability and further obligation with respect to this claim. 

9022589728 » If you have a visual disability, please type the numbers two one three three into the box. Your submission will be promptly reviewed by a validation service and sent to the site administrators.
By proving you are not a machine, you help us prevent spam and keep the site secure.