Residential Drip Retrofit Kit Application
Participation Request, Agreement and Disclaimer Form
Customers requesting to participate in Eastern Municipal Water District’s (EMWD) Residential Drip Retrofit Kit Program are required to meet the following requirements:
- Customer must have a history of current bill payments with EMWD for a minimum of 12 months.
- Customer agrees to pick up kit at only the locations listed on the voucher.
- Customer agrees to provide post-installation pictures.
- Customer agrees to a post-installation onsite verification.
- Customer agrees that EMWD is not responsible for water bills or water usage resulting from the installation of the kit, programming of irrigation clock or any malfunctions/defects of the product.
- Customer agrees that EMWD is not responsible for any product defects, customer is responsible for notifying the irrigation retailer the kit was received from or the Rain Bird Company immediately.
- If customer does not install kit or return kit to the irrigation retailer within 45 days of purchase, customer will be charged the full amount of the Drip Retrofit Kit ($199).