PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT POLICY:
- Should you wish to request a payment arrangement, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No arrangements will be given on delinquent accounts.
- Only the person on the account may be given payment arrangements.
OUR DEPOSIT POLICY:
- A deposit will be assessed when taking a new order for service.
- A deposit will be assessed to accounts that become delinquent for non-payment or if we receive a returned item.
RETURN ITEM POLICY:
- All returned items MUST be paid in cash.
TRANSFER BALANCE POLICY:
- Should we find that you have left an outstanding balance on another account, that balance will be transferred to you new account.
- A deposit will be placed on your new account and you will be given appropriate time to make your payment in full.
TO CLOSE AN ACCOUNT:
- We require 2 working days notice to cancel your service. Please contact our Customer Service Department so that we may close your account per your wishes and update your mailing address.
- Accounts are not closed automatically unless a new customer calls in for service. It is YOUR responsibility to contact our office to close your account.
CONTACTING OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- When calling our Customer Service Department, please have your name, identification, or account number available.