Towers at Broderson, Hunter, and Sky Mesa Tanks
Project Description: The project will install approximately three brand new towers to replace current towers that can no holder handle current District communication bandwidth at the following existing tank sites:
- Broderson Tank: 22660 Climbing Rose Dr., Moreno Valley, CA 92557
- Hunter Tank: 29050 Hunter Rd., Murrieta, CA 92563
- Sky Mesa Tank: 23728 Tapatia Rd., Homeland, CA 92548
Project Purpose: The communication tower allows for operators working at or near the tank site to communicate directly with our headquarters and our Integrated Operations Center, which keeps an eye on all of our facilities and infrastructure 24/7/365 to ensure safe, quality and reliable water and wastewater service.
Project Update (as of September 1, 2021):
- Work continues at all three sites.
- Towers, with a crane on-site, are to be installed on September 2, 2021 beginning at Sky Mesa Tank, then Hunter Tank, and finally, Broderson Tank.
- The community can expect minimal noise, vibrations, and dust during this time.
- The project began pre-construction activities in Winter 2021, and is still on track to finish construction in late Summer 2021.
Please see map below for more accurate locations of tank and tower sites.
Public Affairs Officer
951-928-3777, ext. 4370