SPEC 1329 OMC LABORATORY MODIFICATION PROJECT – PREQUAL ONLY
THE DISTRICT WILL PUBLICALLY BID THIS PROJECT.
Refer to the Prequalification Invitation or Addenda for Important Dates
ADDENDA/LETTER OF CLARIFICATION
- Official Prequalification Publication Date posted to EMWD website: June 18, 2018
- Questions Due: June 27, 2018 5:00 pm
- Submission of Completed Prequalification
Package: July 17, 2018 10:00 am
NOTE: Failure to submit five (5) copies and two (2) CD’s (electronic copy in searchable PDF) and/or incomplete packages are grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Notification of Prequalification Status: August 1, 2018
- Bonding Estimate: $2 million to $2.5 million
- Project Location: 2270 Trumble Road, City of Perris, Riverside County, California
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: General Contractors must demonstrate the satisfactory completion, as a prime general engineering contractor, of at least Three (3) similar Laboratory Projects within the last Seven (7) years, as follows:
- Contract Type: Public Works
- Construction Type: Construction or remodeling of hospitals and medical laboratories, university laboratories and research facilities, or other public agency laboratory facilities
- Dollar value: Minimum of $0.5 million
- Material: Laboratory casework, architectural materials and finishes, air handler unit, etc.
- Other: Laminar flow fume hood, laboratory refrigerators, Laboratory safety shower and eyewash stations, HVAC and Exhaust system, laboratory utilities systems, electrical and lighting systems, fire suppression system, security and access system, network system, etc.
In addition, prospective General Contractors must have current registrations in the System for Award Management (SAM) and Bradstreet Data Universal Number System (DUNS).
General Contractors failing to meet these minimum requirements will be rejected and will not be prequalified. In addition, each General Contractor will be evaluated utilizing the factors listed on the prequalification rating chart made a part of this package.
PLANHOLDER REGISTRATION: If obtaining these documents online, please complete the Planholder Registration form to be placed on the official planholders list and receive notifications of addenda and/or letters of clarification issued (for this project). Bidders are responsible for ensuring that they have received any and all addenda. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION: Bidders (and their subcontractors listed on the Designation of Subcontractors List) must provide an extract (pdf) with bid showing active registration. To obtain an extract go to: https://efiling.dir.ca.gov/PWCR/