Spec. 1315W Cactus II Feeder Transmission Pipeline Phase 1 – PREQUAL ONLY
Category: Bid Results
RFP Number: Spec. 1315W
Start Date: 09/20/2018 6:00 AM
Close Date: 10/17/2018 5:00 PM
Refer to the Prequalification Invitation or Addenda for Important Dates
ADDENDA/LETTER OF CLARIFICATION
- Official Prequalification Publication Date posted on EMWD website: September 20, 2018
- Questions Due: 5:00 PM on Friday, September 28, 2018
- Submission of Completed Prequalification Package: 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 17, 2018
NOTE: Failure to submit five (5) copies and two (2) CDs (electronic copy in smart PDF) and/or incomplete packages are grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Notification of Prequalification Status: December 13, 2018
- Bonding Estimate: $7 Million to $11 Million
- Project Location: Generally located along Cactus Avenue between Heacock Street and Indian Street, along Indian Street between Cactus Avenue and Alessandro Boulevard, along Alessandro Boulevard between Indian Street and Perris Boulevard in the City of Moreno Valley, Riverside County, California
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
General Contractors must demonstrate the satisfactory completion, as a prime general engineering contractor, of at least Three (3) similar projects within the last Ten (10) years, of projects meeting the following requirements:
A. Contract Type: Public Works.
B. Construction Type: Transmission Pipeline* and Flow Control (Pressure Regulation/Sustaining) Turnout Facilities.**
*Transmission pipeline experience includes construction of pressurized pipelines for service for potable water, raw water, sewage or recycled water.
**Flow control facilities experience includes construction of large diameter mechanical control facilities by either self-performing or managing a subcontractor.
C. Length: 10,000 Linear Feet or longer, cumulative
C. Value: $2.5 million or greater for each project.
D. Material: 24-inch diameter and larger transmission pipelines including valves and related appurtenances.
In addition, prospective General Contractors must have current registration in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and Bradstreet Data Universal Number System (DUNS).
General Contractors failing to meet these minimum requirements will be rejected and will not be prequalified. In addition, each General Contractor will be evaluated utilizing the factors listed on the prequalification rating chart made a part of this package.
PLANHOLDER REGISTRATION: If obtaining these documents online, please complete the Planholder Registration form to be placed on the official planholders list and receive notifications of addenda and/or letters of clarification issued (for this project). Bidders are responsible for ensuring that they have received any and all addenda. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION: Bidders (and their subcontractors listed on the Designation of Subcontractors List) must provide an extract (pdf) with bid showing active registration. To obtain an extract go to: https://efiling.dir.ca.gov/PWCR/