Pettit Regulation Pressure Zone Project
Project Description: The project will install four pressure regulating stations, pipeline, and interconnections within the following boundaries: north of Cactus Avenue and south of Cottonwood Avenue, and between Heacock Avenue and Lasselle Street, to improve water flows and pressure for over 2,000 customers in the Moreno Valley area.
Project Location: The project consists of several components in the following areas:
- Four (4) Pressure Regulated Stations
- Off of Heacock Street, immediately south of Alessandro Boulevard
- Corner of Indian Street and Alessandro Boulevard
- Corner of Lasselle Street and Alessandro Boulevard
- Corner of Lasselle Street and Cactus Avenue
- Two (2) 12-inch Pipelines
- Along Perris Boulevard south of Alessandro Boulevard
- Along Lasselle Street north of Alessandro Boulevard
- 8-inch Pipeline tied to series of Pressure Zone Pipe Interconnections along Cactus Avenue
- Series of Valve Closures at or near Cactus Avenue
Project Timeline: The project is set to begin construction in Winter 2021 and is set to finish in the Spring of 2023. Expect traffic delays and temporary water system interruptions happening intermittently during this time.
Project Purpose: The proposed modifications will improve pressures, water flow, and accommodate new development.
Project Update: Coming soon
Communities that the Pettit Regulation Pressure Zone Project will serve (centered and dashed)
Public Affairs Officer
951-928-3777, ext. 4370