1338W Perris II Desalination Facility PREQUAL ONLY
Start Date:05/29/2018 6:00 AM
Close Date:06/25/2018 5:00 PM
Refer to the Prequalification Invitation or Addenda for Important Dates
ADDENDA/LETTER OF CLARIFICATION
- Official Prequalification Publication Date posted to EMWD website: May 29, 2018
- Questions Due: June 11, 2018
- Submission of Completed Prequalification Package: June 25, 2018
NOTE: Failure to submit five (5) copies and two (2) CD’s (electronic copy in searchable PDF) and/or incomplete packages are grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Notification of Prequalification Status: August 15, 2018
- Bonding Estimate: $40 million to $45 million
- Project Location: 29541 Murrieta Rd, City of Menifee, Riverside County, California
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: General Contractors must demonstrate the satisfactory completion, as a prime general engineering contractor, of at least Three (3) similar projects within the last Seven (7) years, of advanced water or waste water treatment facilities with one (1) project being membrane technology, as follows:
- Contract Type: Public Works
- Construction Type: Advanced Water or Waste Water Treatment Facility, with at least one project utilizing reverse osmosis or other membrane processes.
- Dollar value: $20 million or greater
- Material: Valves, pumps, motors, piping, cartridge filters, RO membranes, tanks, CMU block structures, reinforced concrete structures, etc.
- Other: Chemical feed systems, electrical and control systems, instrumentation, HVAC systems, etc.
In addition, prospective General Contractors must have current registrations in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and Bradstreet Data Universal Number System (DUNS).
General Contractors failing to meet these minimum requirements will be rejected and will not be prequalified. In addition, each General Contractor will be evaluated utilizing the factors listed on the prequalification rating chart made a part of this package.
PLANHOLDER REGISTRATION: If obtaining these documents online, please complete the Planholder Registration form to be placed on the official planholders list and receive notifications of addenda and/or letters of clarification issued (for this project). Bidders are responsible for ensuring that they have received any and all addenda. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLIC WORKS CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION: Bidders (and their subcontractors listed on the Designation of Subcontractors List) must provide an extract (pdf) with bid showing active registration. To obtain an extract go to: https://efiling.dir.ca.gov/PWCR/