Apply for EMWD Assist (TEST SITE)
EMWD Assist provides low-income customers who have a signed medical certificate from their primary care provider with extended payment amortization options to help them avoid discontinuation of residential water service.
Please gather the following items BEFORE you proceed with the application below.
- Certification of a primary care provider that
“discontinuation of residential water service will be life
threatening to, or pose a serious threat to the health and safety
of, a resident of the premises where residential water service is
- Proof of enrollment in any of the following programs (i.e., Utility Bill notating enrollment, letter from the associated agency, etc.).
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- CalFresh (Food Stamps)
- CalWORKs (TANF) or Tribal TANF
- Head Start Income Eligible – Tribal Only
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Medi-Cal for Families A & B
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Apply for EMWD Assist
Please complete and submit the application below.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your application. Within 5 business days, EMWD’s Customer Service team will follow up with you either by phone or email regarding the status of your request.