Skip to main content Skip to site navigation

Water Waste Report Form


If you spot water waste, EMWD encourages you to submit a Water Waste Report Form.

When reporting water waste please provide as much detail as possible, such as:

  • Address of where the water is being wasted (including nearest street or intersection).
  • What type of waste is it?
  • Is the waste continuous and ongoing?
  • How long has it been going on?
  • How severe is the leak or run off?

If possible, please send include a photo of the waste.

Water waste reports may be submitted via the following methods:

  1. EMWD’s Online Water Waste Report Form
  2. Call EMWD’s Conservation department at 951-928-3777, ext. 3306

Please do NOT upload any photos with private information, such as legible license plates on cars or faces of people.

Please complete the form below to let us know where water waste is occurring. We appreciate your help in saving precious water resources.

Please provide the EXACT street address where water waste is occurring
Please provide some additional details regarding the water waste you observed

DO NOT upload photos with identifying information, such as legible license plates on cars or faces of people.

Please provide your contact information below

Your information is for staff use only and will not be shared with anyone.

40688039194061 » If you have a visual disability, please type the numbers two one three three into the box. Your submission will be promptly reviewed by a validation service and sent to the site administrators.
By proving you are not a machine, you help us prevent spam and keep the site secure.