EMWD is committed to being a transparent organization to promote accountability and provide customers with information. EMWD welcomes feedback from customers regarding ways to further improve transparency. Please email your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EMWD Administrative Code - A comprehensive document of all Board-adopted policies, Ordinances, and Resolutions.
- EMWD Authorizing Statute
- EMWD Board Meeting Audio Recordings
- EMWD Financial Information - Annual Operating Budgets, Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports, and more.
- AB 1666 Compliance
Approved on July 25, 2016, Assembly Bill 1666 adds a section to the California Government Code requiring local agencies to post a copy of the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission (CDIAC) report and AB 2109 parcel tax reports on its website for any Community Facilities District (CFD) formed after January 1, 1992.
- AB 1666 Compliance
- General Manager Contract - Current amendment became effective September 30, 2013.
- Salary Schedules for General Manager and Senior Executive Staff
- Auto Allowances for Senior Executive Staff
- Job Classifications and Wages - EMWD's Compensation Policy is to set pay levels at the middle of the labor market with a pay for performance program for top performers.
- Employee Benefits - EMWD Employees receive benefits for medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, paid leave, and more.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) - Between EMWD and the IBEW Local 1436 for 7/28/13 through 7/23/2016.
- Board Member Compensation & Benefits - Board Directors receive a per diem compensation of $223 up to a maximum of 10 meetings per month as well as other benefits.
- Public Information Requests - All public records of the Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) are available for review by the public in accordance with the California Public Records Act, Section 6250 and following of the Government Code.
- Major Construction Projects - Capital improvement projects are designed to enhance the water distribution and treatment systems that provide safe and reliable water to EMWD customers as well as sewer collection systems that safely collect and treat all wastewater in the District's service area. Capital improvement projects are financed by developer fees, grants, and municipal bonds.