- Request documents by online form...
- Document Request static pdf (for printing and faxing)
- Document Request fillable pdf (fill out online and print)
Before Requesting Public Documents...
EMWD reserves the right to determine, to the extent and in the manner provided by law, which of its documents are not public records or which of its documents are otherwise exempt or privileged.
The following basic types of documents are considered public record:
- Minutes, resolutions, agreements
- Correspondence and miscellaneous public records
- Audit and financial documents
- Engineering or Planning public records
- Legal Public records in possession of EMWD Legal Counsel
Reference: Resolution 2846.4
See Print Charges Form (EN-19) (Acrobat pdf)
Keep in mind that EMWD reserves the right to assign security personnel to supervise the public review of certain EMWD records and to charge for the cost of the security personnel. Security deposits for these costs may be required in advance.
NOTE: Legal records (subject to Attorney-Client Privilege and any other applicable provisions of law) and Legal Public Records should be requested directly from the District’s Legal Counsel: Lemieux & O'Neill, 4165 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 350, Westlake Village, CA 91362 (805) 495-4770.
If the documents you request need to be duplicated, please refer to the Print Charges Form (EN-19) for the prices you can expect to pay for those services.