Unclaimed Monies

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

EMWD has accumulated unclaimed money as a result of customer refunds relating to the closing of water accounts, customer-related conservation rebates, refunds of deposits to developers upon completion of projects, etc. These amounts remain outstanding due to being returned undeliverable without a forwarding address, companies closing, filing bankruptcies, or for various other reasons. In an effort to locate these customers/developers, EMWD has supplied a listing of unclaimed money.

To claim an amount shown on this list, customers/developers must fill out a claim form which can be submitted by downloading, printing, and mailing or faxing the Unclaimed Money Claim Form or complete the form below: 

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Pursuant to California Government Code 50052, I wish to file a claim for unclaimed funds published on the Eastern Municipal Water District’s website.
Amount of Claim: 
Please select one:
Please select one:
The grounds on which this claim is founded:

Last Name:


First Name:


Service Address:


Service Address City, State, Zip Code:


Current Mailing Address:


Current Mailing Address City, State, Zip Code:


Current Telephone Contact No:

I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct and is being submitted to Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) to substantiate my claim to monies paid to EMWD.  I further certify that I have the authority and right to claim and receive payment of these monies and hereby release EMWD, its Board members, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents from all liability and further obligation with respect to this claim. 
Electronic Signature:
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code