A Note About the Time-out Feature
For security, the system has a time-out feature after a period of inactivity. When you are ready to apply, plan to complete your application all at once by having your information together and ready to access (work history, educational history, resume, etc.). You will not be able to save your information during the submission process. Your application is saved only after you have submitted it and received a "Successful Submission" confirmation.
Avoid Using the Browser "Back" button
Using the back button produces a warning message indicating a page refresh may be necessary. During a page refresh, any information you've entered can be lost.
Modifying Information You've Entered During the Session
To modify any information you have entered during the session, you will be able to click on the heading of the section you want to return to. When completing the "Application for Employment" form, use the "Previous" or "Continue" buttons at the bottom of the application.
Instructions for Using the Online Application System – Go to the Job Openings Link
- Click on the job posting you'd like to apply for and follow the link to process your submission.
- Submit a new application or use an existing application (for which you will need your email address and password used previously) by clicking the appropriate button.
- Review EMWD's privacy statement and proceed by clicking either the "I Agree" or "I Do Not Agree" button.
- If using an existing application:
- Enter email and password and click "Check Records"
- To edit contact or resume information, click on "View Resume/CV" and change accordingly
- To submit an existing profile from list, click on "Submit this Profile"
- Review/modify profile as needed
- Continue with step 8
- If submitting a new application, continue to step 6.
- Contact Information - required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
A Note About the E-mail Address - the system will not let you use the same e-mail address more than once for the same job posting. i.e., if several family members would like to apply for the same job, each person must use a unique e-mail address so that EMWD can correspond with each individually. To update your submission at a later time or to submit the same profile for interest in another position, you will need to provide an email address. Click "Continue" to proceed with application submission.
- You'll see either the job's Application for Employment Form, or the Resume/CV Submission Options.
- Application for Employment Form - required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click "Continue" upon completion of form to review the application (a pop-up message will display - click "OK" to proceed with review).
- Use the "Previous" or "Continue" buttons at the bottom of the application to review your submission.
- Click "Continue" on last page to proceed.
- To print the application, click the "Print" button.
- To continue the submission process, click "Submit and Continue" button.
- Resume/CV Submission Options (this is a required section).
- If you'd like to submit a resume, select one of the options available and follow the prompts.
- If you prefer not to submit a resume:
- select the Copy and Paste option and click "Continue"
- enter N/A for the required field and click "Continue"
- You may need to complete a Pre-Employment Questionnaire, if not, continue to the next step.
- Equal Employment Opportunity - required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Complete job submission by clicking the "Finish" button at the bottom. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail if your submission has been received successfully.