Unclaimed Monies

The District has accumulated unclaimed money as a result of customer refunds relating to the closing of water accounts, customer-related conservation rebates, refunds of deposits to developers upon completion of projects, etc. These amounts remain outstanding due to being returned undeliverable without a forwarding address, companies closing, filing bankruptcies, or for various other reasons. In an effort to locate these customers/developers, the District has supplied a listing of unclaimed money.

To claim an amount shown on this list, customers/developers must fill out a claim form which can be submitted via the form below or by downloading, printing, and mailing the Unclaimed Money Claim Form.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Pursuant to California Government Code 50052, I wish to file a claim for unclaimed funds in the amount of:
Please enter amount in this format: $123.45

Please check one:

The grounds on which this claim is founded:

Contact Information:

Service Address:

Current Mailing Address:

Name of Claimant:

Electronic Signature

Please note: A Social Security Number or Federal ID Number will be required prior to processing payment to the claimant.
  1. To receive a copy of your answers, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code