On Wednesday, December 11 from 4 - 9 PM, telephone, email, and website services for EMWD
will be interrupted in order to complete necessary system maintenance.
To report an emergency situation - such as mainline or service line break -
during that time frame, please call 951-928-4648.
These links will take you to our secure online bill payment site, hosted by Kubra.
Below are step-by-step instructions for...
- How to enroll
- How to make a payment without enrolling
- How to view bill(s) and/or make payment(s)
- How to set up automatic recurring payments
Please Note: User IDs and passwords from EMWD's previous online billing system cannot be used to log into eBill. You must register as a new user in eBill.
To enroll, you will need:
- Your EMWD account number, primary name on the account, and a valid email address.
Sample account number format: 123456-01. Do not use zeros at the beginning of your account number; please include the dash. Enter the primary name on the account EXACTLY as it appears on your billing statement.
- If you choose to set up a checking or savings payment account, you will need your bank routing and account numbers.
- If you choose to set up a credit card payment account, you will need your account number, expiration, and security code.
Additional Enrollment Options: