Eastern Municipal Water District presents:
EarthCapades School Assembly Theater Program
EMWD is providing a COMPLIMENTARY environmental assembly program for schools in our service area. This program can only reach a limited number of schools.
School Assembly Details:
- EMWD is pleased to cover all program costs. There is no cost to your school!
- Performances are 40-45 minutes each.
- Separate programs are offered for grades K-2 and 3-6, and middle schools.
- 350 is the maximum number of students per performance.
- Scheduling is based on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to schools who have not previously received a performance
- Facility requirements: a multi-purpose room, school cafeteria, or gymnasium where students can be comfortably seated. Performers need an area of approximately 15x20 feet, one electrical outlet nearby and sufficient stage lighting. (If you have problems meeting any of these accommodations they can be discussed at the time you schedule the performance.)
How to Schedule An Assembly
Details to be posted soon regarding the 2012/2013 programs.
NEW performances each year!
This exciting assembly program uses an interactive and fun approach to teach your students about the importance of water and how to conserve it. EarthCapades performers blend comedy, music, juggling, storytelling, theatrics, and circus antics to communicate their message and demonstrate that saving the planet can be fun!
Following is a sampling of what EMWD area elementary and middle school teachers have to say about EarthCapades:
- The students loved the show and most importantly they got the message about the importance of water. Great job!
- Harmony Elementary
- Great music, dialogue, video and creative stunts to convey the message of water awareness. This assembly is so worth seeing! Don't miss this opportunity to educate your school.
- Towngate Elementary School
- Even the teachers couldn't help but smile and laugh. Wonderfully entertaining and educational.
- Bethune Elementary School
- Keep the EMWD assemblies coming!
- Alta Murrieta School
- Vital information presented in an educational and exciting program!
- Freedom Crest Elementary
- My students were completely fascinated by the program and they remembered the main point of the show - to conserve water. It was great!
- Enchanted Hills Elementary
For more information visit www.earthcapades.com