How to Request a Demand & Release of Lien
|Type of Liens:
- Lien Against Real Property for Unpaid Service Charges
- Lien Against Real Property for Unpaid Service Charges Deferred Fees - New Business
- Liens for the Finance Department
Customer Service Department
- ALL REQUESTS MUST BE ON YOUR COMPANY'S LETTERHEAD.
- You may e-mail or fax over your request; however, email is the quickest method.
- Our turnaround time is approximately 10 working days.
- We will fax the Demand to you as soon as it's been prepared. Generally this is the same day; however, it may take up to 2 working days.
- The original documents will go out in the US mail. No special handling such as Fed-Ex or Express Mail will be provided.
- We will be sending you two documents.
- Demand for Payment
- Release of Lien - Please make sure that the RELEASE OF LIEN is not filed with the County of Riverside until you have paid the balance in full. This is done to expedite the required docs to your company.